Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time To See Yourself
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-15-2020, 03:01 AM

Charlie kicks out of the pinfall attempt, pushing the man in the mask off of him with immense force. Charlie shoots back to his feet in an entirely different outfit. Charlie is dressed from head to toe as a ninja with a black bandana. He strikes a karate pose as the camera zooms in on him and the entire scene transforms into an anime.

"oiiiii FREAKY-CHAN! You have awoken the master within me. The belt of the great Feder shall remain around the waist of the double (soon to be triple) champion! There is nothing you can do to overcome me. You can try time and time again, but each of your failures will end the same! Nickle-san is unbeatable!

The master needs no vouchers! Ashie-san and the Omega-Roach are wooden boards needing to be cut in half with a mighty blow!"

Charlie demonstrates his moves as a wooden plank comes flying out of nowhere. Charlie slices it in half with a chop.

"You worry too much about what others think, what others say. That is why you will never take this belt off of me.

Every child should look up to me as a role model. As a master of the art of professional wrestling. As the chief architect of the hardcore style. Will they get hurt trying out my moves? I don't care."

Charlie shrugs nonchalantly.

"See I may be your daddy, lil' Freak, but I ain't the daddy of all those kids out there!"

Charlie drop kicks the freak with immense force, sending the animated drawing of The Freak through multiple walls. The anime Freak finally falls to the ground in what appears to be a boiler room half a hallway away from Charlie.

"Did you think I was going to let you get away that easily, sonny?!"

Charlie naruto runs towards Freak, delivering a diving elbow to the groin of the masked man! Charlie pushes himself up to his feet, grabbing Freak by the legs and swinging him up to the next floor! Freak's body goes flying through the ceiling tiles, winding up in the floor of a bathroom stall! Charlie jumps up incredibly high, landing in the new room! Anime Charlie looks down at his opponent before letting out a hearty guffaw.

"You and I are not the same. We're never going to be the same! I'm a man who has come into this federation and in just a few short months I've risen to heights you could never even dream of. Now, you've never climbed the mountain of success, so you don't know what it's like. Let me clue you in: that mountain is a slick son of a bitch. It's like a slip and slide all the way up, you bet your ass. You're gonna backslide, you're gonna lose your spot, and you're gonna fall down a few times. Everyone that ever reached the peak knows this experience. I embody this experience. But you? You can't even imagine it."

Charlie pins the Freak!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Time To See Yourself - by The Freak - 10-14-2020, 08:43 AM
re:Time To See Yourself - by Charlie Nickles - 10-14-2020, 08:19 PM
re:Time To See Yourself - by The Freak - 10-14-2020, 09:08 PM
re:Time To See Yourself - by Charlie Nickles - 10-15-2020, 03:01 AM