Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2020, 05:51 AM

Ash is sitting in her locker room with a towel over her eyes, holding her ribs. We hear growling and mumbled cussing. In frustration, she throws the towel, trying to blink away the last of the spray. Holding her ribs she winces. Between Charlie beating her with a fucking chair and the hellacious match of the night against the Champ and the ground sniffer she can barely stand. Changing into street clothes she gingerly makes her way out of the locker room to her waiting Uber. She makes it all of three feet before a cameraman and one of the backstage reporters jam a camera and mic into her face. Wincing from the bright light she trows various Scottish curses their way...

Ash! Ash! Give me a minute of your time if you would? What are your thoughts on the barn-burner of a match you pulled off tonight against Jenny and Scarlett?

Ash growls snatching the mic....

You want comments!? You want a bleedin run down aff each thought in me fookin hed? Well let me tell ya all one thing, this ain't over between me and Myst. That lass survived one hell of a beatin' and still was able to get the strap. Well, I got me feet unda me now, figuratively of course. I will come at this division and get my one on one shot, trust that.

Ash growls wincing in pain taking in a sharp breath.

One more question....What do you make of Charlie jumping you in the hallway? What could that possibly be about??

Ash snatches the mic leaning against the wall sucking in her breath through an aching throat and cracked ribs...

Fook you're full of dumbass questions aren't ye? I wanna know as much as the XWF Universe wants to know what that was all abou'. He was screaming at me about betting against him. Ye damn right I bet against ya you filthy piece o Shiite. Ya smelly arse ain't winning shit no matter how many of us you jump. If you gotta take out every bloke back here, Lacklan is still beatin ya down into a third o wha ya are. I hope she breaks ery fookin bone in your damn body. Where I come from ya jump some body from behind like that you ventually get ye ass handed to ya. Watch your back ya smelly dumpster trash someone will end up leaving you in a pile like you did a couple o us.

Ash throws down the mic limping down the hallway cursing the bright lights and mumbling unintelligible Scottish...

OOC: Where I come from you don't do a beat down segment without consent! From now on ask if you want to use me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-27-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by TD1 - 09-26-2020, 07:02 PM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 05:51 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 08:35 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 08:38 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 09:04 AM