Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey man
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-22-2020, 09:02 PM

Greggo LOVES that there just happened to be a PILE of shit nearby, even without him being at all responsible for it. It's nice when the flowers arrange themselves, once said a wise man.

"Mmmm I like yer offer Eric. I accept!"

Huh?

"Ohhh yeeeeeah DIGGIT! And to those watching who have no idea what Eric said, here's my translazion: He wants me to keep the title picture on my account, and my name in red, and my name listed all up on the "here's who to attack" poster that's on the wall. We wanna see what happens when people come in and think I'm the champ instead of him!"

"Will those people stay far away cuz I smell so shitty and they have sensitive, socially awkward noses?"

"Will those people think I'm easy to beat and mistakenly try to pin me even tho Eric's the real champ"

"Can there be times Eric rushes in and saves me from an attack.................... and then rapes the attacker while I pop some popcorn and dress up like old school Michael Jackson and sit in a theater and watch?"

"So yeah I'm good with that. Cool. Glad we could arrange this."

Greggo doesn't try to pin Eric. Greggo REALLY DOES want to see how this plays out if he stays listed as champ but Eric has to come in and answer any pin attempts. Greggo also thinks it's hilarious, as he sits there LHFOA like crazy! What will happen? Typically this is when staff will come in and do whatever they THINK is the opposite of what people want, which only adds to the suspense today. A drum roll can be heard as............................

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Hey man - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-21-2020, 11:11 PM
re:Hey man - by Eric Polulu - 08-22-2020, 05:33 AM
Hey man - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-22-2020, 12:06 PM
re:Hey man - by Eric Polulu - 08-22-2020, 12:37 PM
re:Hey man - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-22-2020, 12:48 PM
re:Hey man - by Eric Polulu - 08-22-2020, 01:47 PM
Hey man - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-22-2020, 09:02 PM
Hey man - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-27-2020, 11:28 AM
re:Hey man - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-06-2020, 09:55 AM