Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 06:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 8/19/20 - Results
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-20-2020, 09:15 AM

Greggo is ALL fucked up after that devastating GILLY CUTTER he received from Peter F'n Gilmour earlier in the show. He's a mangled mess of blood and guts while docs and nurses freak out all around him and throw shit everywhere in a panic.

"Ugggh blaaaaaaahdhghhg"

He vomits!

Fast forward a few minutes and we get this out of him:

"Mmm ugh mmmm, Peter, you may have hurt me real good with that Gilly Butter of yours but when I kicked you in the BALLS and DICK like I did, I made sure you had no chance at screwing my client over. Once again, Greggo succeeds in deliverying victory straight into the wings of his ever loving client, Sarah Lacklan The Everychamp."

Greggo falls off the operating table with a hard thud and is face down, sounding muffled.

"Don't ferget to sell how bad you got hurt Peteh. You sell for my Sarah after she forced you to PASS OUT after OVERPOWERING YOU with her bare wings. You were made physicality unconsciousness by a girl 1/100th your size, you loser. Now SELL IT. Or I ain't gonna keep selling this here injury I got from YOU either."

Greggo goes into some kind of spazztazztical frenzy of seizures and hip thrusts. All kinds of alarms and beeps start happening all over the hospital. Air support has arrived, ready to transport him to a hospital where a good doctor awaits, but there's no guarantee Greggo will make it! Holy shit he might DIE from this Gilly Cutter he got!

#Sssssssold

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare - 8/19/20 - Results - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-20-2020, 09:15 AM