Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 10:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nah...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-16-2020, 11:08 AM

Oh my oh my, the narrator of the unknown takes Sarah's shirt and places it on Tommy's hand.

"You earn it bro, fuck em up T"

Tommy ended up putting it in his pocket, and looks at Greggo.

"I hope you enjoyed the body pillow, because it's filled with fucking rat fetuses, and i know those mama rats are dying to know who's the father of them. Looks like you fit the description of one, since you are nothing more then a sewer dwelling man. While you are on the Trump-cade mind, does that mean you are alt right kinda man?

Seem like that's how it is... huh, can't blame this company for slipping you under their bullshit detector. Oh my trash talk is bad, how about you go tell yourself that, the only main reason why you are a champion is that you screwed your little client out of it. Maybe that footage doesn't count, but it does count in dog years for how long you took it.

While i am not an political man, but you think Biden done worse then what your Trump did within this year? Yeah think about that shit... i much rather have some little girl bounce on my lap, then grabbing them by the pussy. I know you are into that kinda fuck shit.

So what if your so called Universal Champion is better than me? That means you aren't shit in the grand scheme of things in here. You can brag and jerk your dick off to being the type of manager who just known for value brand shock value. I know by the end of the year, you're gonna get left in the dust. She's gonna forget about you AND everyone who's known about your existence.

You might as well end up as a mere spirit like your brethren Shane , daughter."

DAMN SON... daughter where you find this? This causes Tommy to bash Greggo's brains in with a Kendo Stick and culminates into a Russian Leg Sweep as he pins Greggo with the stick on his chest with deliberate force.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-17-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 09:48 AM
re:Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-16-2020, 10:27 AM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 11:08 AM
Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-16-2020, 12:07 PM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 01:00 PM
Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-17-2020, 08:25 AM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-17-2020, 09:31 AM
re:Nah... - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-17-2020, 10:29 AM