Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 07:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a guess
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-07-2020, 04:43 PM

Greggo's eyes are darting back and forth and he's starting to break out into a sexy sweat.

"Uhhhh, ummmm, fuck."

He's upset! He kicks out!

He holds his hands over his mouth, contorting his face like a Picasso dildo, and starts to shake his head "no" violently.

"No no no NO NO NO NO! NO! NO!!!!!!! You're friggin' doing it aren't you? You're trying to throw shade on my client like everyone else is! First Lane robs her of her title and gives it to me in an attempt to turn her against me and now you come along and try to talk shit about her? WTF man. Except I think you got confused about who she's dating because that sounds a lot like the suicidal dude on Twitter that has multiple accounts, all of which scream depression and creepy look-at-me vague posts. Sarah doesn't date that dude, she dominates him. Ok I get it now you got confused because DATES is inside the word DOMINATES. So yeah I totes get it now if you forgot the OMIN."

Greggo is looking seriously perturbed here but then he gets a light bulb over his head! He grabs the light bulb and looks into it, and goes "Oh yeah!"

He smiles at Maddy. It's all coming together now.

"Gurrrrrrl I was so mad. I surrously thought you were throwing shade on my client. After what Lane did, and how I can tell the XWF is fucking her over for SOTM already, I was scurred! But I get it now."

"I get it."

"Yer talkin' about that dingbat named Centurion who has the weird love affair thingy with Fuzz! He tuh-tuh-tuh-TOTALLY has had free title reigns too, prolly like 60 of them, and Fuzz tried to give him a free Uni reign but Centy was so old he fell asleep instead of winning, thus leading to my client's successful cash in on Fuzz instead of Cent!"

Greggo holds up that hand. He is so ready for that high five.

"Heh heh yeah, fuck Centurion!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-07-2020, 01:16 AM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-07-2020, 04:43 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Take a guess - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-08-2020, 01:32 PM
re:Take a guess - by Madison Dyson - 08-08-2020, 04:07 PM