Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 04:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy - 4/09/20
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2020, 12:47 PM

The BOB is still abuzz after a fantastic event, another great Anarchy in the books. When all of a sudden, the lights cut out, and the x-tron begins glowing a dark, crimson hue. Garbled sounds begin to emit from the speakers, before static SLICES through the screen and a sharp sound is heard. The tron soon goes all black, the building is left in pure darkness, and the sounds of random noises continues to play, the fans voicing their worry.... Finally, the lights return, and we see security and other staff all laid out on the stage, with red-x looming above. X grasps his trademark black baseball bat, glaring down the ramp at the ring where a few referees are standing, clearly caught off guard. red holds a microphone in his other hand, and he speaks;

"MASTERMIND.... i hope you're paying attention, and i hope you know i'm not done with you yet!! you STOLE that win from me a few days ago, and i'm not going to allow you to believe you're better than me!!!! i'm challenging you, right here, right now, to a match, whenever you're willing to stand toe to toe with me..... i hope you've got the guts to stand up to me again and prove you're truly the better of us. see you soon, Double M!!!!"

red-x cackles into the air before leaving, the staff upon the stage coughing up blood as the scene fades out....

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes red-x's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-24-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Anarchy - 4/09/20 - by red-x - 04-10-2020, 12:47 PM