Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 4/8/20 - Results
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-10-2020, 08:35 AM

"Trying to act all tough and spooky? What are you high? Or do you always walk around, sounding like your brain isn't fully functioning properly? I'm simply stating the obvious truth. And I didn't change my name. My name has always been, Nathaniel Idenhaus. I merely dropped my two middle names."

"As for still being a nazi, how can one still be something that they don't follow, preach or practice. For instance, Tom Cruise used to be a Scientologist and then, he left the cult. Does that make him still a card caring member? No. Does it change his past? No. Just like my past hasn't been erased or eliminated but then again, I never once denied that I used to be a nazi and had a belief that I was destined to ascend to dominance and control over all. All I said was that I don't have that ideology or desire anymore."

"Oh and when it concerns this fight of ours, I didn't pick it, I was asked by Shane to come in and handle a problem and out of respect for an old friend and associate of mine, I conceded to his request and now, here we are. Which by the way, if you fight as terrible as you ascertain opinions and derive conclusions based on your piss poor logic and reasoning skills, this is going to be a cake walk."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-12-2020), red-x (04-10-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare - 4/8/20 - Results - by Nathaniel Idenhaus - 04-10-2020, 08:35 AM