Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF and Centurion Present: Battle For the Bahamas
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

10-08-2019, 01:29 AM

Why do we do IC stuff in results instead of using other boards to do IC interations? Anyway, yeah was a brilliant idea to do a charity show for the Bahamian people and the country as a whole who lost everything in the hurricane to make it realistic.

Just want to once again thank the staff who allowed me to have Konrad take part in this special event that I couldn't do as Kieran due to him being way too selfish to care or donate things to people. I didn't care if I won or lost as I had a great idea with Konrad to do the one thing I wish I could do, donate things to people in Bahamas. I was proud of my piece because that's Konrad's character to be kind and help others in need. Good job to the match writer who protrayed Konrad in the match, perfectly.

Saying that, I congratulate everyone with their RP's as it was quality stuff all around.

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:XWF and Centurion Present: Battle For the Bahamas - by Kieran Overton - 10-08-2019, 01:29 AM