Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this shit?
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-16-2019, 04:16 PM

Un-be-fucking-leavable.

You know, until I saw Big D I never would have guessed it would be possible to be both a walking bag of synthol and the very textbook definition of "beta cuck." How the fuck does a guy as jacked as you have to resort to parading around two 24/7 championships like you're King Shit? You're like a Masters of the Universe figure given life. You should be able to roll an effeminate trans like Lux or a breathing "Flammable Materials" sign like Tony Santos with ease, and yet you're propping yourself atop two glorified participation trophies like an oblivious downsy just happy he finished dead last.

How do you suck this hard? Shit, I FORGOT how to throw a decent punch like 6 years ago and still managed to become both a Bombshell and XTreme champion. How in shit's sakes are you somehow even less effective than that?

Welp, it turns out that not only are you incapable of fighting you way out of a soggy paper sack, but your promos are the equivalent of a NyQuil and Jack milkshake. I can't wait to see what kind of crisp zingers you're able to cobble together against me. Why don't you just go right ahead and self-imolate your credibility now and save us some time. My personal suggestion? Start a new trend in camwhoring that caters to freaks who can only cum at the sight of steroid shriveled testicles. It's like a couple of choked Raisinets clipped to the underside of a hot dog, each one housing a single sperm that spins in circles like a brain damaged doberman until it's finally unleashed on your bathroom floor as you weep openly on the toilet, frantically scrolling through Twitter in the hopes of finding a passing mention of you and Robert Main in the same sentence. Pro tip: keep fapping, it'll never happen.

Scrub.

[Image: tumblr_oi5ngyOX5V1s1v3r1o1_500.gif]

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
What is this shit? - by Madison Dyson - 08-16-2019, 04:16 PM
re:What is this shit? - by B.O.B. D - 08-16-2019, 09:37 PM
re:What is this shit? - by Madison Dyson - 08-17-2019, 05:11 AM
re:What is this shit? - by B.O.B. D - 08-17-2019, 07:02 AM
re:What is this shit? - by Madison Dyson - 08-18-2019, 06:22 PM