Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - Results - 6/19/19
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-19-2019, 11:06 PM

as Warfare went off the air, we see EMT's walk Peter Gilmour to a ambulance to take to the hospital. Peter is limping heavily as his leg and ankle were destroyed by Tommy Wish. Valerie Sky is with him, but not concerned with Peter's well being. She begins to laugh as she goes into a trance.

Suddenly, Peter begins to twitch and that yellow hue is shown again and Peter turns back into Skinny Gilly and his knee and ankle seem to have healed instantly. Peter looks at the EMT's and flips them off before smashing the windows of the ambulance apart with his fist. Blood is on his fists and he sadistically licks the blood from his hands. His eyes roll into the back of his head. He looks into the camera with a sick grin on his face.

Peter: Tommy, you think you got one over on me eh? You wouldn't have won if not for the unfortunate accident turnign me back into that fat blob. But all it took was a spell from my demon assassin to get me back to my old self. But Tommy, we will dance again and next time, I'm going to rip off that stupid mask and take a piss on it. Or I'll burn it along with your rotton carcass. You haven't heard the last of me Tommy so watch out. Now I'm leaving to go back to LA to train for LEAP OF FAITH where I will do anything to get another title shot and get gold around my sexy waist. Now get the fuck out of here.

Peter pushes the cameraman down but he gets right back up. Peter and Valerie head out of the parking lot but Peter stops and turns around. He motions for the cameraman to get a shot of him. Peter speaks again.

Peter: Famine of the Vile.. Big Rigg.. heh... this is going to be good.

Peter laughs sadistically as he pulls out his phone to make a call. Who is he calling? We won't know until we know. We fade out.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare - Results - 6/19/19 - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-19-2019, 11:06 PM