Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IC: Sarah Lacklin get's handed a win on a silver platter again
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-14-2019, 11:24 AM

PROOF OF HER HYPOCRISY!!!!

"Show the world the folly of you having a “partner” in Ackles who mocks people for their weight, demands that she be their hero instead of aspire to be, and more." -Anarchy Promo on May 08

Hold up just a second. Did you go after someone because of how they go after people because of their wait? WOW! HYPOCRISY much? Every promo you threw my way was filled with nothing but comments about me being fat. You're so fake you can't even live up to your own expectations. This is reason #999 why you shouldn't be a champion. You a walking contradiction. You're about as consistent as my diet. So pathetic. So sad. This promotion deserves better than what they're getting from Lacklan.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:IC: Sarah Lacklin get's handed a win on a silver platt... - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-14-2019, 11:24 AM