Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm old
Jack Nation Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-13-2019, 04:24 PM

(03-13-2019, 04:04 PM)Kid Kool Said: 1. If I were such a 'waste of talent', I wouldn't be a three time champ. If I were a 'waste of talent', I wouldn't be one of the most talked about new prospects on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Tumblr, and all of the other major social media sites out there. YOU, my friend, are the 'waste of talent'. They call you a 'legend'? I call you a has-been. Sorry broski!! XD

2. I DESERVE title shots. I DESERVE big matches. Hell, I DESERVE to have my own show, but the management around here is just too damn stupid to realize actual talent when they see it. Jack, you don't know JACK! I DESERVE the Universal title, while you? Well, you DESERVE a kick in the ass, right out the door and back to the retirement village you crawled out of! XD

3. You wanna see how talented I am in-ring? Meet me there... I'll be glad to show you just how 'lucky' I am. Peace, brah heim.

--kk kicks out, drops jn w/the kid kutter, & heads off into darkness--

lol what are you a three time champ at, the heavymetalweight title, the federweight title, what else? None of that gives you ANY talent whatsoever in the ring. You're talked about yes, but not in a good way everybody seems to think you're just another jobber who's going to get lucky, brag about sneak attack titles, then fall in obscurity again.

As I said you're a deluded young man, thinking that you deserve everything. You deserve to get on ADHD medication, you deserve for me to fuck your Mom, you deserve to get beat in actual wrestling matches, but good publicity, hart, tag, universal title shots? No. Not right now.

I may a has been, or a legend, but my man it's better then being a never-was, and that's you *winks*

*pats Kool Kid on the back*

Just give in and no that you've lost.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I'm old - by Jack Nation - 03-13-2019, 03:25 PM
I'm old - by Kid Kool - 03-13-2019, 04:04 PM
re:I'm old - by Jack Nation - 03-13-2019, 04:24 PM
re:I'm old - by Kid Kool - 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
I'm old - by Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher - 03-13-2019, 04:32 PM
I'm old - by Jack Nation - 03-13-2019, 11:09 PM
I'm old - by Jack Nation - 03-14-2019, 06:26 AM