Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 10:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-23-2018, 05:14 AM

"Yes, everyone saw that I repaired Nathaniel too and yet, here you still are, an obvious fake. A shape shifter that crawled along at specifically, the right time and took the vacancy on Morbid's necklace, like the squatter that you are. Deny it all you want parasite. I speak the truth though. I've been all over the universe, I know a shape shifting, parasite when I see it."

"As for the video footage, that was released by the XWF. If I never knew the camera was rolling, how did I personally release the promo? I can't be responsible for something and also be completely unaware of it happening, at the same time. What the fuck? Those are conflicting statements, dum-dum. To be personally responsible for the footage, means that I knew that the filming of it was taking place and I uploaded the content, in order to make it available to the masses. If the company did this, then they're the ones that are accountable for the action. Not me."

"Also, I've never spoken a single word, to Donovan Blackwater. Recorded or otherwise. I know that's the name of the man that's currently seeing Abigail but that's about it. How exactly did you witness him and I, together?"

(OOC Notation - It's Axle, like the rod passing through the center of a wheel, not Axel, like the jump performed in figure skating. lol)

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-20-2018, 04:19 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-20-2018, 05:00 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-21-2018, 10:36 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by Azrael Erebus - 08-23-2018, 05:14 AM