Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2018, 12:08 PM

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 1. What makes you such hot shit?

"Come now, we already know what makes me one of the best people to step foot in that ring day in and day out. And if you don't know, well... I think Isabel had it covered."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

"I've been looking for my first taste of real gold in here for a while now. Why backstab you and go through something completely counteractive to that goal? No, no, no, we could have a stranglehold on the Tag Team division. Just how I like it."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

"If you're wondering the amount of I have, rest assured, I'm not Chris Chaos or Jenny Myst. I consider myself very intelligent - I learned a solid grasp of the English language within a year, I went to Drexel for four years, did wrestling while I got a degree in film and video in case this wrestling thing didn't work out - I dunno, I think it did? - and I graduated with full marks."

"Now, if you're wondering if I'm mentally ill, trust me, Eng, we all have our... special intricacies of the mind. You of all people should know. For the record, I'm mostly sure I'm mentally sane. Mostly."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

"It would depend on a multitude of circumstances. Who is potentially getting killed? What speed is the train going? If you're wondering though, with me having no prior information, I pull the level, only one person dies and the others live. Simple as that."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

"I guess that's one way to keep your dick wet."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

"Can I say Chr- dammit, Gravy beat me to the punch. I'll shoot Martin Shkreli then."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Isabel Mercier (03-08-2018)

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Finn Kühn - 03-08-2018, 12:08 PM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM