Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare! 10/25/17
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-26-2017, 06:50 PM

Robert is stopped leaving his dressing room by Steve leaving his dressing room. Robert peers over Steve's shoulder for a moment before looking dead in his eyes

Make it quick!

Steve: Robert what do you have to say about your match here tonight with the extreme legend Peter Gilmour!

Steve what is there to say about my match? I did exactly what I said I was going to do!
I told the world I was going to beat Peter Gilmour!
I went out there and did just that! Who else is crazy enough to jump from the top of a Lion's Den, driving their elbow into another man's throat? Let me make this crystal clear for you Steve and everyone around the globe! Robert The Omega Main delivers! If I say I am going to do something you had better bet the house no matter the odds! I came back and beat Robbie Bourbon at that time he was the number one contender! Now he is the Universal Champion! Robbie listen up! You and I will meet again real soon pal! Peter Gilmour like I said The Omega may bend! He doesn't break! Suck my pork sword!

Steve: Those were some harsh words, Robert! Now I'm not sure if you are aware but Warfare 11/18 you are going to be getting your shot at the X-treme Championship in a falls count anywhere match! Robert my question to you is this! Are you The Omega ready to get extreme?

What the fuck is this? Amature hour? Harsh words? How are these words for harsh! Fuck you, Robbie Bourbon! Fuck you, Peter Gilmour! Those are harsh words, Steve! Am I ready to get extreme? Really? Let me show you!

Robert grabs Steve by the suit jacket tossing him into the locker room door! As Steve bounces off he turns around and is met with Robert's sledgehammer he found underneath the ring at Leap Of Faith! Steve crashes down to the floor as Robert swings taking out the cameraman! Robert picks the camera up staring for a few moments before he speaks!

Engy! You've had an impressive run as champion! Defending that belt every single day from all comers! But here is your problem kid! In life, all good things must come to an end! You've held on to that belt for long enough! Your time as champion runs out 11/18! The Omega will reign supreme!

Robert tosses the camera to the floor.

STATIC!!!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month