Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-25-2017, 01:24 PM

Let me be the first to apologize Paul, I did not see your segment on Warfare live as I was in a meeting finalizing plans for next week's Kings™ hosted edition of Warfare. So I did not realize you had Vincent's authorization to fire Cadryn. In fact I had no knowledge of any of it until Cadryn came bursting into The Kings™ locker room in tears talking about how he was going to have to start turning tricks so he could put food on his families table because you fired him.

However, that does lead into something else rather nicely and that is the issue of power and pleading. You and I seem to have very different definitions of what pleading is. Do not mistake me asking you to do the right thing as me pleading with you to rehire Cadryn. As you made abundantly clear already, while you do have some power over the roster, you can not hire or fire anyone without the approval of an owner. Which means as one of the fed's owners I could have easily rehired Cadryn myself but as I said before and I will reiterate here. I prefer to support my staff, not cut them off at the knees.

Cadryn was wrong for threatening you, absolutely 100% wrong but let's not act like he was the first wrestler to threaten you. I've seen countless wrestlers threaten you. I've even seen some get physical with you and I don't recall those incidents result in termination.

Clearly this situation was different for you. Something below the surface precipitated all of this as evidence by you getting Vincent's approval to terminate BEFORE you and Cadryn had your chat.

If you are having issues here at work, if you are feeling mistreated or underappreciated you know where my office is located and you know what my number is. Feel free to stop by or call anytime. I extend that courtesy to any member of the roster or staff, and especially to a friend such as yourself and it is in that vein that I hope we can all put this to bed now.

Thank you Paul for being the fair person you are and seeing that perhaps our initial reactions aren't always the right ones. You've done an excellent job getting the champions of this federation into positions where they are able to defend their titles in a manner that we are all more pleased with and I look forward to seeing your continued efforts towards that goal.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-24-2017, 07:32 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 06:44 AM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by drezdin5788 - 07-25-2017, 09:01 AM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-25-2017, 01:56 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 01:56 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-25-2017, 04:04 PM