Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy-do whore tits
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2017, 09:06 PM

Hey! You! Blister cunt!

How many more of them mangy, nutritionalizcly deprived, numbminded drifters you willin ta take in yer anal cavity? Cuz this here ol river rat is a thinkin muddy waters might put it to Casey Anthony a bit better than Dingy the former milk box baby turned pussy whipped bitch.

Bend yah down and give the good ol mouth slappin and full on embodiment yer thirsty, stem cell slurpin outta live babies demented ass deserves, hun-nay gur.
I done had me a pint of the cheapest bucket bourbon this side the soup kitchen and aint et' food in bout three weeks now asides from a frozen bean burrito muddy found in the dumpster yester-day; you really think at babydicked illegitimate child of yers you been fuckin can do it like muddy waters?

Ain't a chance, sweaty pie. And I do mean sweaty! Got'dam baby!

The hell you see in rat boy anyway? Boy ain't got a lick of sense. You remind me of this ol, mildly attractive teacher we had in 5th grade who used-ta suck on the willies of them special aide boys......... one of which mighta' been muddy who busted up in her nostrils. Yeah, smutty-mcSmutterson- you bangin' tardies and shit. The fuck wrong with you gur?

Muddy waters gunna have ya drop his demon in yer nostril too ain't he whore? Why ya walking around struttin that belt and twerkin that flat ass like yer sewn up c-section wound don't stink or sumthin'. See this here where you belong, right down here in the Federweight gutter with the rest us bottom feedin', shit talkin do nothings.

Cause that's all you are now hunny. Simple fuckin bitch down here in the sewers susceptible at any time fer calypso to make you a mockery, or god forbid caedus, Jon blaq wonder ass on back here and make you suck a collective load of their man hood.

You ain't up to snuff hun, and it ain't the way ya look, it's the way you smell. Bitch all over you. Like you pitstopped over at TJ Max and emptied the demo bottle of 'I'm a dumb whore' perfume in yer' frizzy ass Tricia Yuthers hair.

Gettin ol Muddy worked up... the scent of shame on yer tard suckin ass is sensational, and the probability of you being able to overcome Muddy's manliness? Ain't a problem.

So imma just put it to ya easy girl while we slow dance to 38 special one good time.

Muddy bear hugs the simple bitch to the ground, drunken and unintentionally pins her...

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Muddy Waters's post:
(07-15-2017), Brucette Blingsteen (07-15-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Howdy-do whore tits - by Muddy Waters - 07-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Howdy-do whore tits - by The Engineer - 07-16-2017, 06:40 AM
re:Howdy-do whore tits - by Vincent Lane - 07-16-2017, 10:41 AM
Howdy-do whore tits - by The Engineer - 07-16-2017, 03:47 PM
Howdy-do whore tits - by Muddy Waters - 07-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Howdy-do whore tits - by The Engineer - 07-16-2017, 05:19 PM
re:Howdy-do whore tits - by Vincent Lane - 07-17-2017, 06:12 AM