Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 5th Edition 5/21/2017
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-25-2017, 02:44 PM

(05-25-2017, 02:30 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Oh, my mistake. You seemed pretty tickled about Peter's placing in it even though it didn't matter. You're stupid.

"D'awww, wittle Doctor Louisville Slugger, you used to be good at crackin' wise towards people, but all you can come up with is a second grader offense? 'You're stupid.' What? Do you expect me to say "NO! YOU'RE STUPID! NEENER NEENER! PUMPKIN EATER!" and you get to laugh at me for something so stupid as that?

Nawww... Y'see, this is where how I'm different than Broken Dick. I can actually talk shit. I can actually fuckin' go after how fucking stupid it is that some geriatric lookin' motherfucker, and a self-professed DOCTOR, can't come at some fuckwit like me, even though he should be so fucking ready and able to disarm and fuck me up verbally.

What happened, Doc? Am I that dumb or that smart, that you can't fuckin' hang with me? I'd like to think that I'm that dumb, so that maybe you can save a little face, but perhaps it's because it's the other way around? Maybe I'm just that fuckin' smart, and you're that fuckin' pants shittingly stupid.

Nahhh, couldn't be that.

Could it?

Nahhh...

I think you're just not wasting brainpower on me.

Quit while you can, Doc. I'm throwin' ya a lifeline here to try and help you stay relevant."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Xtreme Power Rankings: 5th Edition 5/21/2017 - by Phantom Panzer - 05-25-2017, 02:44 PM