Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Respect Has To Be Earned
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-28-2017, 06:18 AM

as the familiar tune of Super Mario is play he comes rising from beneath the stage through a cloud of smoke as he hi-fives the crowd cheering him he gets into the ring where immediately the look on his face turns serious

DOLLY WATERS!!!! I know you're back there so get your ass out here right goddamn now!!! he barks out loud in a voice loud enough to shake the stadium
"you may think you run shit round this motherfucker just cause you're so tough that there aint no one balls enough to come at you face to face in a fight in the ring title or no title well guess fuckin' what? that's about to change right goddamn here and now! causeBITCH I'M CHALLENGING YOU TO A STREETFIGHT NEXT SATURDAY FOR THE XWF X-TREME TITLE!!! and you're about to see a side of me no one ever gets to see anymore THE SIDE THAT UNLEASHES HELL and that's exactly what I intend to do to you as I take my time nice and slow tearing you apart limb from limb! then we'll see how tough shit you really are so if you accept my challenge then come out here face to face and say so!!! c'mon out here bitch and face the only man in the XWF who actually has the balls to call you out for a fight!!! the only man who aint afraid to fight a woman who aint afraid to kick your ass who aint afraid of getting his ass kicked by a woman and live to tell the tale! because TITLE OR NO TITLE BITCH THIS IS ABOUT EARNING RESPECT WHICH MAKES THIS SHIT PERSONAL

Mario slams down the mic and waits impatiently for Dolly to come out his facial expression steaming hot his eyes burning with fire

ooc:for those that are wondering this is the first post in what's going to be an ongoing storyline feud between Mario and Dolly because he's finally had enough of her shit talking and claiming that the men of XWF have no balls and are afraid to fight her so he's decided to step up to the bat and take her on and take her down and show her that there IS someone who aint afraid to fight her who has the balls to take her on anytime anywhere in any match title or no title in the name of earning respect from her for himself and as well the XWF X-TREME TITLE if she accepts his challenge

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super Mario's post:
Dolly Waters (04-28-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 06:18 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Imperial - 04-28-2017, 06:30 AM
re:Respect Has To Be Earned - by Dolly Waters - 04-28-2017, 06:50 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 06:50 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Imperial - 04-28-2017, 07:24 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 08:30 AM