Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 06:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more.
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-03-2017, 02:23 PM Video  Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. -->

Bobby Blackcoat walks to a podium dressed in his black leather trench, looking worried.

Bobby Blackcoat: Wow. Wild night, huh? I have had some discussions with a lot of thoughtful people since last night. Some from my own team. Some from within the XWF. I'd like to share with everyone exactly where Blackcoat Enterprises stands in regards to the XWF and talk about some of the talk going around online.

I am an XWF fan. All my life, I've dreamed of being a professional wrestler. After every show I watched, I talked to other fans about what happened, what's happening, and what's going to happen next. I never thought that some day I would be in the XWF myself, and that other fans would record my words and put them online.

That being said, I believe the fans want to see dreams come true. They want to see someone like me, someone like them, get title shots. They want to be inspired. This notion has been lost on Mr. Jackson, Mr. Lane, and the XWF. Mr. Jackson gave a strict reply that none of my demands in the current legal filings will be met, and that I will be forced into whatever match Mr. Lane decides for me.

As my case is still pending, I will be forced to go along with whatever form of punishment-booking and mistreatment that the XWF has surely planned for me. In fact, my team and I have found that the challenger currently in discussion to be my next opponent was previously known to have been a "hired man" as it were, a "hooker" as they were known in the old days, who would be sent out by the promoters to simply injure and possibly end the career of their target. Apparently we are told that his name "Crucifix" has something to do with a disgusting mutilation act he performed on an opponent in the parking lot of a show-gone-wrong in Puerto Rico.

Obviously, with the knowledge my team and I are pulling together we can anticipate this kind of sneak attack, and we are doing everything we can to make sure that I can have a fair and safe match next.

Now I really want to address all of the talk about Chris Chaos.
I would like to say that in spite of what you may have heard, I believe Chris Chaos is a great champion and doing the right thing for a great company. A lot of what he said in response to the video that leaked online was very accurate. Really, he said very true things.

I want to let everyone know that I respect the title of champion. I do. In fact, the true essence of a champion is not just to win, but to gain the belief from the people that you are truly the best in the world on that particular night. And that night becomes weeks, which become months, and sometimes years. That is how legacies are constructed.

If you listen to my public statements, you will find that I-in fact-have not yet retracted my request to face Buronan as an opponent. And I have not formally issued any challenge whatsoever to face Chris Chaos. This was all off-the-record talk, it was me being a fan and speaking to other fans.

It is sometimes unfortunate that I had to learn things the hard way. So right here, publicly, I'd like to apologize for any comments that spread online and knock down any rumors about having a match for the Universal championship. In fact, I'm not interested in pursuing any match with Chris Chaos at this time. He has challengers who have earned their respective shots.

So, from here on forward, we don't plan to even mention the name Chris Chaos until an appropriate situation arises. We will be moving on to better things for my career. Opponents that will be more appropriate and rewarding to begin a path toward a future title shot.

I congratulate Chris Chaos on his victory last night, on his current, and his great career. He had a good match, and I've already publicly stated that I believe he will at least be in the finals of the Lethal Lottery. I wish him luck, and there will be no further mention of him.

Before I go I'd like to say this. Growing up I loved my television set and I have many great memories of films, shows, video games, but most of all professional wrestling. And these two things, television and wrestling, are very important to me. So I would like to publicly announce that I will be watching closely from ringside Saturday night when Jim Caedus defends his Television championship against Thomas Nixon. Two great competitors, fascinating characters with wild words who are matched up well. How can you go wrong? I will be very personally interested to see which one of them will represent the future of XWF Television. In my eyes, that title symbolizes a high standard. And I expect both of them to live up to that standard with a great match on Savage.

Thank you for your time and I will see you there.
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by Bobby Blackcoat - 02-03-2017, 02:23 PM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by TD1 - 02-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 01:52 AM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:14 AM