Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-25-2017, 04:45 AM

(01-24-2017, 06:48 AM)Robert Main Said: Main: "I know you live in a false world Scully! But Jesus! You may be right? And from the way it sounds from others you being right isn't something that comes around very often. I might not have won anything yet. But I sure as hell could beat you! Making fun of my looks and talent? I forgot I was playing in the school yard! Name calling? Really? That all you have? Wake up Peter pan it's not never never land! Everyone sees you for what you are. A turd. A paper champion! I may be a moron. But that being said this moron could stomp your ass."

"I live on a planet called Earth, isn't that where you live too? The world itself isn't false, it's real but the people on it may be false. I mean look how fake you are for example, got a 80s haircut years past its sell by date and you are a hypocrite. Let me explain, you got your panties in a twist, cried me a river because I called you a few truthful names, yet you... Yes, you, called me an Xtreme Joke, a turd, Peter Pan, if that is even an insult and a paper champion? This Xtreme Championship is real bitch, made out of real gold and leather. I didn't get an A3 piece of paper, draw one, cut it out and shit. Are you saying that McBride is a massive pussy because I beat him, twice? For the very title I hold? Also why would you want to stomp my ass and not my face? Do you like men's asses? You still are an Xtreme Bumder!"
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by Scully - 01-25-2017, 04:45 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 01-24-2017, 01:30 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 01-24-2017, 01:37 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 01-24-2017, 05:02 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 02-01-2017, 02:21 PM