Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Must Be Kidding me...
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-09-2016, 09:45 PM

“You are correct.

Before I reclaimed this belt in the Name of True Korea... It was, as you say with your unintelligent, American profanity,

'Bullshit’.

After all, if Tommy Wish held it, how could it be anything but bullshit?

Hence, that belt, its name, and its history have been stricken from the record books.

And then for safety, the books that held those stricken records were set on fire.

And then that fire was in turn stricken from records.

We now enter a new age of enlightenment, wisdom and behind-closed-doors torture of dissenters.

The world watches in awe as the XWF NorthKoreanWarCriminalweight championship rises to greater heights than any lowly American belt could ever previously imagine.

We have successfully begun our campaign to seize the X-Treme championship and soon every belt in the XWF shall be held within the NorthKoreanWarCriminalweight championship-empire.

Is this hard for you to understand?

Someone caring about the words you say or the actions you take? That's never been a problem for you.

The last time someone cared about you, it was the federal judge deciding over your Public Nudity trial.

And he didn’t 'care', so much as he 'knew he had to stop you at all costs'.

For the sake of those children.

They once thought the world was inherently good, and a man’s penis couldn’t carry more than five strains of gonorrhea.

Those children were proven wrong on both counts that day.

Quote:난 당신이 얘야 보다 더 나은 문장 을 , 그래서개 거시기를 먹을 수있다

Shouldn’t you try to learn how to speak one language before you start butchering another?

Let me start by saying Korean is a much more elegant and robust language than English so direct translation is near impossible.

That said, the above translates most closely to:

“The guy who ordered this English-to-Korean translation tried to pay me in nickels and tears.”

"His nickels were wooden but his tears were delicious."

I need to understand, Tommy?

You need to understand.

You are the lint between filthy, unwashed, obese American toes.

The evidence that proves the body is festering. In need of cleansing.

Reeking, rotting fungus.

Corroding, spreading disease and bacteria with your very presence.

Every moment you remain, your mere existence guarantees the slow, gradual decay and death of your host organism.

The XWF.

If we are to reach True Korea's glory.

We must excise disease in all forms.

Glory to True Korea.

Glory to the XWF.”

As Tommy tries to dive into a cover, NKWC counters with a gentleman's attack! VALIANT COURAGEOUS WARRIOR'S BRASS-KNUCKLE SHOT!

Tommy, not being able to put on the brakes, dives into the punch!

He collapses in a heap onto NKWC, who quickly shoves his unconscious, malodorous body to the floor.

NKWC turns to the popcorn-wielding Gladiator.

"Shouldn't the mercy rule have kicked in? Or are you just really into seeing this Korean War re-enactment?

Spoiler Alert: America loses, leaves tail betwixt its legs and North Korea keeps what's ours."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-08-2016, 01:22 PM
re:You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-08-2016, 05:14 PM
re:You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-09-2016, 04:47 PM
You Must Be Kidding me... - by GladiatorXWF - 03-09-2016, 06:09 PM
re:You Must Be Kidding me... - by NorthKoreanWarCriminal - 03-09-2016, 09:45 PM
You Must Be Kidding me... - by Thomas Girard - 03-10-2016, 08:42 AM