Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 01:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Must Be Kidding me...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-09-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:If you’re upset because The XWF NorthKoreanWarCriminalweight championship has been renamed to reach a greater glory than has ever been reached by a lowly American XWF title.

You do know that this belt is just all bullshit right? I mean, only you can be the one to rename it to a pointless name that people could care less about ja know Warhead?

Quote:Then people can compete to see who can vomit out the least intelligible stream of half-words.

난 당신이 얘야 보다 더 나은 문장 을 , 그래서개 거시기를 먹을 수있다

Quote:Your bigotry against the NorthKoreanWarCriminalweight championship is only dwarfed by, as you say yourself, the inherent bigotry within the inferior, self-aggrandizing United States of America.

Bigot Bigot Bigot... is that what you got inside that tounge of yours?

I mean to be honest with you Warhead, you need to understand that you are nothing more than a piece of shit inside a shithole like Korea. Everytime you speak, millions upon millions of your members of your family are either in some camps or dying out for no reason. I want you to learn that you should have been dead just like the rest of your family so you could really know how much of Kim Jung Ill or Un or whatever his name is dick...but nope, you can keep on reciting your stance on a country built on sucking dick just like you are.

He drags him AWAY from said table leg and lifts his legs up and does the Cesaro Swing © until Tommy tosses his 90 lbs body onto the nearby carcass of dead Koreans. Then he drags him out of the dead bodies, and pins this mutafucka again.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-08-2016, 01:22 PM
re:You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-08-2016, 05:14 PM
re:You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-09-2016, 04:47 PM
You Must Be Kidding me... - by GladiatorXWF - 03-09-2016, 06:09 PM
You Must Be Kidding me... - by Thomas Girard - 03-10-2016, 08:42 AM