Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-26-2024, 02:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VAGINAL INFILTRATION!
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2016, 06:27 PM

Ginger Snaps doubles over in pain, and then a splash of blood and cotton spew from between her legs and she collapses.

The King of Mini Morbidonia then crawls from her birth canal like a newborn foal, covered in chunks of blood clot. He pins the unconscious strumpet.

What is this fucking bullshit? I had to surreptitiously invade Ginger Snaps' Kotex in order to get a closer look and see if I was imagining this CUNT WRINKLE walking around with TWO fucking belts?!? Is this a fucking Lifetime movie about an eating disorder? Has Caitlyn Jenner poisoned the world to the degree where this is acceptable?!!?

Listen to me, chicharon, your fetid cocksleeve is good for one thing and one thing only! Producing more Mini Morbids! You will be the vessel for a generation of giant-donged warrior men! I will fill your orificeswith my seed as if I were plugging holes with grout! Arriba!

When I am done flooding your pissflaps with my mighty sperm, I will continue to pound into you until it is churned into butter right there in your WEAK cervix! MUSCLE BUTTER! First we will need to inject your useless clitoris with my special steroid cocktail, so that it may withstand the MIGHTY BEATING it is about to receive! Without the drug, your tiny bean will shrivel as a slug beneath a magnifying glass! Then I shall penetrate your tiny chocolate donut with my raging pole…YOUR BOWELS SHALL BE TORN ASUNDER DURING ENTRY!

Ginger, your pelvis is no match for my MIGHTY COCKSTEEL. Your vaginal walls will recoil in horror at the girth of my shaft! And soon, my army of minions will march forth from your womb, with dickmeat slung over their shoulders like a platoon of riflemen! Your pussmeat shall salute its greatest achievement before withering and dying, rotting from your now useless snatch like leaves from a tree! A TREE! Do you not know the power of the COCK? Have you been swayed by the siren song of the scissoring sisters for so long? Has the Sapphic peachfish of every hairy lipstick dyke bitch stuck fast to your dried out glory hole like suction cups? FOR NO LONGER! You are now under the spell of my MIGHTY DICK!

Prepare your box for its final mission, useless slut-swine. You will not survive this labial assault, but your sacrifice will be remembered in song throughout the halls of Mini Morbidonia – YOU WILL MOTHER A COLONY OF HUGE-SCHLONGED HEROES. GINGER THE GREAT UTERUS! GINGER THE HOG HALLWAY OF VALOR! You will no longer be able to please a man with your cock-widened twat, but you will know you have done great work. You may also experience the endless queef… THIS IS THE BADGE OF HONOR FOR A MOTHER OF KINGS! The wind escaping your vaginal wreckage will herald the dawning of a new age! AN AGE OF MASSIVE COCK!

For shame to be a cum receptacle who thinks of herself as a champion! FOR SHAME! It is time to pay your recompense! Prepare your purple lips for the great stretching! YOUR ANUS SHALL BE NEXT! The might of my dongweight shall make you hear the hoofbeats of a throroughbred, BUT IT IS I, MINI MORBID, DEEP WITHIN YOU!

OPEN!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit

Messages In This Thread
VAGINAL INFILTRATION! - by Mini Morbid - 02-24-2016, 06:27 PM
VAGINAL INFILTRATION! - by Tommy Gunn - 02-24-2016, 06:37 PM
re:VAGINAL INFILTRATION! - by Ginger Snaps - 02-25-2016, 03:30 AM
VAGINAL INFILTRATION! - by Thomas Girard - 02-25-2016, 06:10 AM
VAGINAL INFILTRATION! - by Tyrone Jackson - 02-25-2016, 09:32 AM
re:VAGINAL INFILTRATION! - by Mini Morbid - 02-25-2016, 09:53 AM
VAGINAL INFILTRATION! - by Mini Morbid - 02-25-2016, 09:45 AM
VAGINAL INFILTRATION! - by Tyrone Jackson - 02-25-2016, 09:51 AM