Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 06:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare: May 6th Results
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-06-2015, 04:38 PM

NOCCM doesn't eat his hat.

NOCMM: Sorry, Mastermind, but what you just saw had nothing to do with the promotional materials for the match. God won because neither of his opponents deserved to be main eventers. The Mastermind fallacy is still a fallacy regardless of if the wrestler with the best promos behind him happened to win this week. I have a more pressing matter to attend to now.

Quote:NOCMM: Nope, a real GM would only accept sexual favors from women. So how about this Mr. Oaktree, I'll lend you my sex slave and Disney Channel star Kelli Berglund. She's been tested. She doesn't have any diseases. You can fuck all three of her holes and cut your own holes in her if you want, and all I want in return is for my client to be allowed to use his title shot that he has already earned and be added to the PPV main event of Bad Medicine in the match up for the Universal title.

NOCMM smirks.

NOCMM: If you fail to respond to this request with a positive response by the time the next episode of Warfare airs, then you'll not only prove that you're a shit GM who doesn't care about the old skool fans, but we can all safely assume that you're a . No straight man would turn down Kelli Berglund and being able to fuck her literally anywhere. I think I know what your answer will be.

NOCMM: I thought my suspicions about Matthew Oaktree's peculiar sexuality were just that, but I have no reason to think I'm wrong now. His silence on this subject caused him to miss out on Kelli Berglund. The only GM on Warfare must be a . Now that I know this is the case my client will not be apart of future XWF programs until this problem is resolved. Hero Xtreme 7.9 is on an indefinite leave until a straight General Manager replaces Matthew Oaktree or begins to work alongside him.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hero Xtreme 7.9's post:
Matthew Oaktree (05-06-2015)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare: May 6th Results - by Hero Xtreme 7.9 - 05-06-2015, 04:38 PM