Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 12:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare April 8th Results
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-08-2015, 04:22 PM

(04-08-2015, 04:04 PM)Maverick Said:
(04-08-2015, 03:49 PM)Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Said: Bro there's no need to get so angry. We're just asking for a match, no need to make threats. Enjoy your big victory. We'll see you next week man.

"I don't even know who you people are! Me and Scull had to deal with two fuckwit incestual brothers to get this match, yet you just outright challenge us?"

"I'm not outright declining you, but I think I'm going to be pissed the fuck off if I see someone who hasn't even competed in ONE match get a title shot. So tell me, Flynn, why do you think you and your tag partner, Carson Shit or whatever his name is, deserve a shot?"

Calm down bro. I can see the veins in your head from way over here.

I can't really comment on what you and your partner had to go through to get a match because I wasn't here then. But as far as I know if someone wants a shot at the tag team titles all they need to do is request a match. And that's what we did. We didn't outright demand one, we didn't buy one and we didn't ask a GM to make the match for us.

We asked you guys flat out for a match because we thought that you guys unlike the champs before you were defending champs and not cowards.

We're we wrong in that assessment bro?

We're talking about the tag team titles bro. What does having a match have to do with anything? My bro Bruce just won the 2nd most prestigious title in the fed before his first match.

Now as for Mr. Pest, all due respect bro, I get what you're saying, the new champs may work for you, or you may be their manager or whatever but we all work for the XWF and that means we all work for the General Managers, they schedule the matches. Not you. Not me.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare April 8th Results - by Pest - 04-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare April 8th Results - by Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson - 04-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare April 8th Results - by Pest - 04-08-2015, 05:12 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare April 8th Results - by Pest - 04-08-2015, 05:26 PM