Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare February 4th, 2015
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2015, 04:02 AM

No Peter, I haven't had any dicks in my mouth lately, or ever. You see what you fail to understand is that calling someone a repeatedly does not make it true.

You see when I call you a I do so with the knowledge that you Peter not me admitted on national TV for the entire world to see that you were raped by Frodo and that you liked it.

That would make you a and me amused.

Secondly my nephew did beat you. The very fact that you couldn't put an 8 year old down 3 seconds after the match started is proof enough that you lost to him.

And your right dickhead, I did walk away from that match. And do you know why? Because as truly fucking terrible as you are, Ghost Tank is worse and since you like to deny everything that ever happens to you, like admitting to being raped, like having your ear taken off, like having your nose taken off, like dying not once but twice and like the fact that you can lose a match without being pinned I decided to walk away from that match so that you wouldn't have the built in excuse of "Well you pinned Ghost Tank so you didn't beat me." No, fuck that shit. When you eventually stop running away from me and accept my challenge it will be for a one on one match so that when I put you down like the rabid dog that you are you will have no excuses.

And lastly, I don't drink, haven't in over 6 months so that would make being a drunk pretty fucking hard. Almost as hard as you being anything but a shit wrestler.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare February 4th, 2015 - by Tommy Gunn - 02-11-2015, 04:02 AM