Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare November 19, 2014
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2014, 12:15 PM

(11-21-2014, 09:48 AM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:29 AM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 08:51 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "YES! You need to present the age of perfection because you're not showing anyone, anything but failure, you fucking . Seriously, how are you going to act like this immediately after a loss? What the fuck is wrong with you? You lost. You failed. Perfection and failure, don't go hand in hand. Why are you this stupid? Were your parents related or did you just spend your entire childhood eating paint chips and playing in raw sewage? You know, you can change your finisher all you want and it still won't alter the fact that you're a terrible wrestler with the mental capacity of a foot stool. By the sanctioned Gods, am I glad this fight is over with and I never have to listen to this moron speak again."

"Evidently you have never heard of an optimist, you blithering buffoon. And failure? I wouldn't call this past Warfare a total failure. I got Mastermind back for screwing me over, got rid of Ghost Tank, and softened up Samuels for our big match. I still consider this a success, no matter what the result of our match was."

"Hahahahahahahaha! Maybe some of that optimism will grow you a new brain. Do you think if you're really optimistic you'll grow a new brain, Maverick? A working one, perhaps?"

"You know, beating down random people in the back is fun...but winning the match you're scheduled in, that's even better. Cause that's what mattered tonight. The match. Not anything else you did. No one will remember any of that. Well, maybe the fact that you 'softened up' The Senator and he still carried on unhindered by your actions and destroyed you. That might be recalled upon as the masses laugh at your horrible skills and optimism. Boy oh boy, are you dense. You better start being more optimistic and maybe, that'll change."

"Idiot."

"Really? No one will remember what I did? I dare say the Asylum, Mastermind, or Samuels will not forget what I did anytime soon. And Samuels destroyed me? Erebus, last time I checked, after I hit the Age of Perfection on Samuels, D'ville hit the Lobotomy on him and got the pin. Then, he was thrust into a fight with the Asylum. Are you sure YOUR brain isn't broken?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare November 19, 2014 - by Pest - 11-20-2014, 06:21 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare November 19, 2014 - by Pest - 11-20-2014, 09:14 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare November 19, 2014 - by Pest - 11-21-2014, 08:00 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare November 19, 2014 - by Pest - 11-21-2014, 11:02 AM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare November 19, 2014 - by Pest - 11-21-2014, 01:40 PM