Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit Happins
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-06-2014, 02:52 PM

I thought it would only be right if I visited my "supposing" tag team partner, Maverick. Maverick was on the injury list but before he got injured he became the XWF HMW Champion.
I knocked on the door covered from head to toe in a biohazard suit - a loose one-piece garment worn to protect the wearer against dangerous biological or chemical agents.
Maverick opens the door. I could tell he couldn't really see who it was. He looked confused, he was a little unsure

Maverick "Is that you, Scully?"

Scully "It is indeed"

Maverick "Why you wearing a protective suit?

Scully "Look no offense, Iceman but you got shat on and it was disgusting"

Maverick "Iceman? But I thought......."

Pizza
Ice Cream
Nachos

I surprisingly spray Maverick with a fart extinguisher knocking him back in to his hall way. I run at him, hitting him with a superkick. Mav falls to the ground.

I throw a stink bomb what looks to be his kitchen as I see a rolling pin on the side. I throw another stink bomb up his stairs.

Maverick tries to get to his feet but I punt him in the head. I look down at Maverick.

Scully "You know what they say, right? Shit happens"
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Shit Happins - by Scully - 11-06-2014, 02:52 PM
re:Shit Happins - by Maverick - 11-06-2014, 07:15 PM
Shit Happins - by Ozymandias - 11-08-2014, 05:52 AM
re:Shit Happins - by Scully - 11-08-2014, 06:02 AM