Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 02:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Whose stip should get used?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azrael's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Morbid Angel's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbid Angel!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-29-2014, 03:29 AM

Azrael's stip:
If Morbid thinks he can die and return to life, why not make this an Iron Maiden match. The rules are simple. In order to win the match, you have to shove your opponent into an Iron Maiden and then slam it shut, thus certainly ending their life. I know I can come back to life after that, but can Morbid?"

Morbid's stip:
Anyway, he/Morbid told me that his dream match would be a Zombie Death Match with Jessica Diaz as guest Referee and that something needed to be on fire and he didn’t care if it was Diaz’s panties! Can you just imagine that match? Morbid Angel vs. some poor soul fighting each other and a zombie horde while racing through an abandoned town with Jessica Diaz screaming as her vagina burns up. Does it have to be her panties? I have no idea.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbid Angel! - by Carver's Sheath - 09-29-2014, 03:29 AM