Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behold Manu The Maori Warrior Is Here
Manu The Maori Warrior Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-26-2014, 09:08 PM

The sound of the Haka starts up and out steps Manu the Maori Warrior.

[Image: Maori-Warrior.jpg]

He does the Haka, and once that is finished he heads to the ring. He twirls his tiahaha (spear), all the way to the ring. He gets inside and twirls the spear some more. He lays it down at his feet, and walks over to the corner, and grabs a microphone. He walks back to the center of the ring and stares at the camera. He begins to speak.

"Nga Mihi nui ki a kotou katoa, nga tangata toa o te XWF. Ko Manu toku ingoa, kei konei ahau ki te takoto ki tenei wahi.

"Hello everyone of the XWF, my name is Manu, and I am here to participate in the wonderful world of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I know I will make my Iwi back home proud. I am here to compete, I am here to win, I am here to be the best. Maori Warriors are known well amongst the outside world. We don't take shit from no one.

"No reira, tena koutou, tena koutou, tena tatou katoa."

Manu drops the microphone, as the Haka starts playing again, he picks up his spear, and makes his way out of the ring.
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Behold Manu The Maori Warrior Is Here - by Manu The Maori Warrior - 08-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Behold Manu The Maori Warrior Is Here - by SwagMire - 08-27-2014, 08:03 AM
Behold Manu The Maori Warrior Is Here - by SwagMire - 08-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Behold Manu The Maori Warrior Is Here - by SwagMire - 08-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Behold Manu The Maori Warrior Is Here - by SwagMire - 08-30-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: Behold Manu The Maori Warrior Is Here - by SwagMire - 08-30-2014, 06:56 AM