Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 03:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2014, 02:54 PM

Thanks for your astute observations Azzy baby, but we really don't need your hilarious yet highly unnecessary criticism. Run along. Let a man with real power handle this. Oooooh cause I have the power of authority and you used to be an all powerful spaceman. Too soon? I don't care. Go off and train for your match on Madness and stop frolicking about like you haven't got things to do. It's irritating.

Reeve, you want to change your match, is that right? Well, I'm here to slap you with a big old - DENIED! That's right. You're denied that ability and you better feel privileged you're wrestling on Warfare at all! We could have gone with my idea and had you wrestle as a side show attraction. Then your opponents wouldn't be people at all! They'd be a bear or an alligator or whatever other animal we could scrounge up cheap, the next time we hit up a local zoo's yard sale. And don't you dare tell me that zoos don't have yard sales! Because I have a sick wallaby at home that says otherwise!

Back to the matter at hand though, you can't ask to change you're match after it's been decreed. You don't have any power to give out commands or ask for things like that. If you stated who you wanted to fight - BEFORE, the declaration of fights, then maybe....MAYBE, you'd get the opponent that you wanted but not after the matches were announced. So go train for your fatal four way and stop thinking you can have favors granted that no one else can. I have a sick wallaby to attend to, I can't be coming in here and explaining things that common sense should have awarded you the knowledge of already.

Also remember Warfare is run by three people so my word, is just as strong as Miranda and Archie's and they back me up on it one million percent.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn) - by Giovanni Ferrari - 07-11-2014, 02:54 PM