Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE 22ND JR.!!
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-04-2014, 12:12 AM

HAHAHAH! Look at the thinkin' he can hurt ol' Dimmy's feelings with his clever teeth jokes. Cavity Goon! Hohoho-larious!

If I was so sensitive about my teeth (which look damn good by the way) I would've spent some of that money I got from WWX on surgery like your diluted brain suggested! But I don't give a shit! Kinda like how you don't give a shit if I call you a , right? Good because that's what your name is: J-. Now I don't have to worry about you gettin' upset over me stating the fact that you are a pathetic queer, just like I won't get upset when you crack jokes about my slightly crooked tooth. By the way, my teeth are fine, bitch. Callaway and my sexy fiance, Sandy Smith, likes how they feel on their nipples.

And HEY , the fact remains that my friend Peter Gilmour HAS won a match in the past few months. Peters a very humble guy in case you haven't noticed! And on top of that he is a 17 time champion, an accomplishment that you and most of these people will never experience. You couldn't handle three years (probably more) of barbaric hardcore matches like what Peter has under his belt. In fact, I give it two months before you fuck right off from here. But of course your brain translates my respect for Peter Gilmour into something gay and perverted. Again, no offense taken because that's just how your brain works. I wouldn't expect your kind to understand anything about respect.

Now get to work on quoting me, amateur.

Oh yeah! And...

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-04-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE TWENTY SECOND JR.!! - by Mia Dim - 06-04-2014, 12:12 AM
buns - by J-Dub - 06-04-2014, 12:39 PM