Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitches Ain't Shit! In Other Words, Hahahahahahaha Tommy Gunn's a Thing
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 01:07 PM

Were you through?

I'm still not sure on that since at no point during your ramblings did you provide a shred of evidence to even suggest that what I said a few moments ago was even close to contradicting anything I've said previously.

I was put into the Royale with a specific job, I did my job.

It's as simple as that.

Are you intimating that because I didn't win I have some how failed to conquer?

Is that what you are trying to get at without actually having the brains to make the jump yourself?

I thought you were smart enough to know that many wars have been won while losing some battles along the way.

Perhaps I overestimated your intelligence, I promise not to do that again.

Perhaps you would be better served sitting in the peanut gallery with Frodo, of course, if you do that he will have no one to cheer on from the sidelines while they do his dirty work for them.

Poor Frodo, left on the outside looking in while Luca does what you failed so miserably to do and that's actually make a dent at getting me worked up and insulted.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Bitches Ain't Shit! In Other Words, Hahahahahahaha Tommy Gunn's a Thing - by Tommy Gunn - 05-05-2014, 01:07 PM