Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 04:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this over with. Open challenge to anyone in this shit filled federation!
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2013, 04:23 PM

Did you just play back each part of the entire comment I made prior even though this feed keeps our related material linked together for the viewers?

If replaying my words and trying to collude their meaning is what you do with something you disagree with then it seems to me like you're trying hard to validate other things I've said in the past; things that you neglected to "replay" and so miserably attempt to shoot down -- for instance my comment about how I'd crush you even with you getting in a free first shot -- yet Big Bad Leroy is the monkey in your mind?

Keep failing to step up to the plate; keep failing to acquire true stature; keep trying to discredit all the things I can do with my eyes closed that you know God damn fucking well you couldn't even accomplish if you managed to get your cranium unwedged from your ass. You tell me to try and listen more? The sad thing here is you've been trying to listen and still can't come back with shit to discredit what I've already done in the short time I've been here. I told you -- tell me how many years I need to wait for you to earn something worth me cashing in on and I'll do it. Have you ever even been considered for a title shot, let alone received one? Keep talking like that's how you "like it" though; we're all buying it just like we all bought your little speech on Saturday.

I'm already more well known after a week of effort than you are after -- how long? -- that's right none of us know. Do you even know how long you've been wasting away here? Check that watch; that beautiful, water logged watch that no longer functions -- the one aspect about your persona that so rightfully signifies all you truly embody. Now sit back and watch this week as I destroy the so-called "monkey" you pretended not to notice in this conversation and your so-called friend in the N.A.Z.I. you are trying to hard to emulate just so he'll carry your saturated weight.

Nice job trying to float away to safety here. Oh, and nice try last week too. Both attempts are laughable at best but neither can even get a chuckle out of me so you failed in that regard too.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Let's get this over with. Open challenge to anyone in this shit filled federation! - by Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 03-04-2013, 04:23 PM