Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 10:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness (3-3-14)
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2014, 10:53 PM Music  Monday Night Madness (3-3-14) -->

Shall I smash your faces together so you can latch tongues, Swag and Ambrose? Transparent scum...

[A twitch of the eye as he starts to turn away, then shoots his left eye back at the camera as his voice raises in pitch...]

Madison, you drunken fool... Who in the name of the almighty potato was that in that taped recording pretending to be me? PRETENDING TO BE SHANE ! I know you feel blame; I know you're mad; waggle bagga the shit out of my legacy, will you? The world saw me turn on The Black Circle just moments before I was murdered... I had no plans of guiding them anywhere but hell yes, HELL YES! ...beLIEve in that footage, you insatiable swine! Swallow it whole and digest it as your innards weep with delight!

Call upon the Enigma and be led to the slaughter - for it is Ashen's CLONE under that disguise Enigma wears! Yes, it is AMON DANTE; originally known as Weapon:Reign. Now rain for me, Black Circle. RAIN BLOOD FOR ME! And then run down my blade and drip off of my hilt as the impostor's wish is granted.

On to smaller matters...
Captain:Pryce and Target:James; two birds of a feather, both hidden in the same bush, clacking their heads together, not realizing I've already crushed the fragile body of the bird in my hand - not realizing that bird was their mother. I am
a little CHOKED UP... HA! Choked up by this vat of cloned DNA all around me... How many have claimed to be "EVIL" or to follow the darkened path when it was I, Judas Iscariot, who paved the WAY of the original lie with but a kiss.
Impostors, XWF.

How many over the years and even in the last twelve months have claimed WEAPONHOOD? Has there been a more commonly faked tactic? What started with the likes of the impostor called Weapon:Extreme a decade ago has blossomed into mechanics, pharaohs and even Irishmen thinking they have what it takes to be a pure instrument of destruction. They claim imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so please allow me to return the favor when I become all of you on the road to worldwide war.
Impostors, XWF.

And now this TAPE! A tape of ME?!?!? Do you feel like wolf kabob ranch dressing? I AM THE ONLY SHANE ! Or am I? Is it any wonder that The Black Circle cannot hope to exist without me? Is it any wonder that 'the father' has abandoned all hope of the Circle fulfilling its intended destiny? Is it any wonder that we now have SHAM appearing via video to dictate their next failure?
Impostors, XWF.

All of you.

Believe in the lie, live in disbelief, and trust only in none
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Weapon:Ashen's post:
Theo Pryce (03-05-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Monday Night Madness (3-3-14) - by Theo Pryce - 03-03-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Monday Night Madness (3-3-14) - by SwagMire - 03-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Monday Night Madness (3-3-14) - by Kristy Jackson - 03-03-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Monday Night Madness (3-3-14) - by Theo Pryce - 03-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Monday Night Madness (3-3-14) - by Ambrose Helios - 03-04-2014, 11:47 AM