Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 01:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-13-2014, 09:27 PM

(02-13-2014, 09:09 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: "Throwing around the word hypocrite, real cute coming from a yes-man of the biggest hypocrite in the business. I have my allies, yes. They share my opinion, yes. And throwing around the ol' "piece of ass" insults. Most of you who try to bring me down are all the same, and yet at the end of the day, they all fall. And we shall meet in a match on my terms, not yours. You have had plenty of chances, as your friend Eli stated since he said you were coming for me. Michael has his own obligations with Morbid soon and there is also a certain target on his mind for after his match as well. Tera is in Chernobyl and afterwards, she has told me she is taking a few weeks off for some "personal" business in Salem. Your time will come, Lazarus. I have watched my back and yet it is clean. You shall watch yours. The time will come and come soon. I will handle you myself. First Warfare post-xxx. Until then, YOU can watch your back, asswipe."

Yes man? Flippin' what I said about your guppies against me and thinkin' I wasn't gonna notice? Shit boy, you're dumber than ya look! How am I a yes man when I've made this clear; it ain't about ya beef with the Congregation boy, it's about ya thinkin' ya can drop my name and not get the shit slapped right outta ya mouth! But since ya so adamant about the Congregation being yes men to Eli, can't I turn around and say that the members of the Congregation just share Eli's opinions? Or, because you don't like 'im, he's wrong and so are his contemporaries? You hear me distancin' myself from the group at large? That's cuz it ain't about them. For me, it was never bout them. I'll take out ya fuckin' friends cuz you want so desperately to make this about ya argument with Eli and how ya group is behind ya.

And yeah, I called ya bitch a piece of ass. What are ya gonna do about it?

Of course ya want a match on ya terms. Ya afraid of what I'll do ta ya if we met in a match that wasn't skewed in your favor, right? Right. Again, go on sayin' shit Eli said he's make me do but never actually did and tryin' ta make this 'bout him. It ain't workin'.

So, ya so stuck in ya ways in wantin' me after WW X? Fine by me, cocksucker! I'll knock you right back inta bein' a stupid fuckin' tornado.

But, there's somethin' missin' here. Him screamin' my name to the skies because he's got me figured out. Come on Andy! What's my name?

Who is Lazarus, ya sonovabitch?

Who is he?

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by SwagMire - 02-11-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by Lazarus - 02-13-2014, 09:27 PM