Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-13-2014, 07:30 PM

(02-13-2014, 07:08 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: your "Peter Gilmour' wannabe with a mask on who apparently has me confused with a homosexual,

I didn't confuse you with a homo, motherfucker you are a homo. A homo with a severe tendencies towards not knowin' when to shut his fucking mouth. I made a very clear, concise statement tellin' ya what not to do and what do you do instead?

The opposite? Correct, little Jimmy in the audience, this reject fell off the short bus and done hit his head so hard that he thinks he's somethin' worth a shit, yet when the time comes to put up or shut up, you royally fuck everything up harder than the Peter Gilmour wannabe you took me for. Why's that anyway? Cuz I called you on being a surefire Mark Two Faggalaggatron? Well then anyone with half a functionin' brain's a Peter Gilmour wannabe in that case!

You're gonna regret bringin' my name up, boy.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by Lazarus - 02-13-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by SwagMire - 02-11-2014, 04:39 PM