Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-03-2024, 06:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL YOU CCWF FUCKERS BETTER LISTEN
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-28-2015, 02:34 AM

There we go! About time one of the higher powers did something about Shane 's bitch ass! , you and the CCWF got off lucky this time, count all your lucky stars for that, but be warned. After we beat Morbid and Socio, and WE WILL beat Morbid and Socio, we are coming after you Austin and the poor smuck who decides to stand with you, then after we're through with you, we will finally get our hands on you, Shane . Tick Tock Shane. Your time is running out.

Wait a moment, all in one night! That's.... great news. That means your time has grown even shorter Shane! You will be lucky if you, Austin, his partner, Socio, Morbid, and anyone else you throw our way walk out of that arena in one piece!

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:ALL YOU CCWF FUCKERS BETTER LISTEN - by Alexis Riot - 12-28-2015, 02:34 AM