Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-01-2024, 08:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL YOU CCWF FUCKERS BETTER LISTEN
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-28-2015, 12:46 AM

"Hello there Rioters!" Alexis smiles at the camera, holding it in her hands, "If you don't know who I am, and I'm not surprised if you haven't considering I haven't made my televised debut, I'm Alexis Riot, your current X-Treme Champion," As she says this, Alexis holds up her belt,

"Let's cut to this chase. In the words of Samuel L. Jackson, "I've had it with these motherfucking CCWF snakes in this motherfucking fed!". , I'm tired of you and your little group's shit, and so is Justice Fucking Drake. That's why me and him are issuing an open challenge against any two of your CCWF ass kissers on the first Warfare of the new year, January the 6th. The stipulation? It doesn't fucking matter. No matter what we will kick your asses so bad, you'll be begging us kick you in the head so you can get a concussion to forget the experience! Mark my words,"

Alexis then moves the camera closer to her face, a serious look in her eye,

", I hope you're listening to this next part. The beatdown we'll give your little yes men at Warfare? That's just beginning. The Riot revolution is spreading, and it's sick of your shit! We will take down your little organization down piece by piece, wrestler by wrestler, even your precious "Loverboy", until we get to you. You will pay for all your sins. All the people you screwed over, all the careers you ruined, all the suffering you caused, you will pay for ALL of it on your judgment day, which is getting closer and closer as I speak,"

She smiles again, but this time it's more sinister,

"The CCWF will go down in history as a failed takeover that was thwarted by a revolution lead by a pink haired drifter from Chicago,"

Alexis then covers the camera with her hand, causing the screen to erupt in static. The static then cuts to a black screen with the words "Riot Revolution" written in red.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
ALL YOU CCWF FUCKERS BETTER LISTEN - by Alexis Riot - 12-28-2015, 12:46 AM