Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-29-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Tank is STILL a Cowardly Aceveda Fuddruckboy
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-27-2015, 08:31 PM

(12-27-2015, 07:50 PM)Mike Emerick Said: "Good to know I'm not the only one who has some sense around here! You all saw what I did to him at Back In Black, and I intend to finish what I started. He might be running away from M.E, because he knows his time has come, but whenever Shane can get a show together without everything fucking up, there will be no running. Only fire, blood, and CHAIRS..... 2...... FACES!"

"I'm sorry, are you talking shit still, Emerick? You've got your match. You have no place in talking about cowardly shit. Near death from getting stabbed by a fucking sword, and when do you decide to attack? When I should being on a bus to the nearby hospital, getting tended to. You decide to try and cave my skull in. Do you know what kind of wrath you have brought upon yourself? Do you know the kind of shit you will be in for? When we do face off, you will know pain. I will not engulf you in fire right away. I will slow roast body part after body part, until you're more black than onyx. Blacker than, sorry about this, but blacker than Trax. They'll have to fucking name the degrees of burns on your body Emericks, that's how fucking burned you will be. Then, as you writhe in agony, I will take the fluid in the gas can, pour it all over your body, and kick your fucking stupid ass into the flames, then toss the fucking ladder into your skull."

(12-27-2015, 06:41 PM)Cain Said: "I agree with Luca. And THIS is our Intercontinental Champion? Sad."

"Cain, the man who considers himself the one of the bible lore. How about you just shut up already? Can you do that for me? Or should I show you what the Grim Reaper has in store for you? Because it isn't pretty. Because everything can die. Even God will die one day. Do you know who will reap God? Death.

Continue to talk ill of me, and you will truly see how immortal you really are."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Ghost Tank is STILL a Cowardly Aceveda Fuddruckboy - by Mr. Oz - 12-27-2015, 08:31 PM