Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-14-2024, 08:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenging the Biggest Dog (Morbid Angel)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-08-2015, 01:42 AM

(12-08-2015, 01:04 AM)Mason Prince Said:
(12-08-2015, 12:28 AM)"Mr FN Said: Ahem, the "Biggest Dog"? I think you have it confused Mr. Cain, I'm the Universal Champion, I'M the biggest dog, furthermore I've even beat the old fossil you called the biggest dog, so really it should be ME you should be challenging...

But you know better than that.

"Why would anyone challenge 3/5ths of a Champion?

Oh, that was rude and racist. I apologize. Kinda. I'm generally a nice guy and that was all in good fun, I promise.

But hey, looks like Cain's challenging me at Back in Black and he hadn't even mentioned you... Seems like I'm the new Big Dog in town. Funny thing that."

Because as I just said, he knows better to mention me, just like you, if you're unfortunate enough, will find out the dire consequences that usually happens when someone catches my attention for the wrong reasons. Have fun pillow fighting with the other curtain jerkers in the opening match, talk to you again if you eventually make it to adults table.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenging the Biggest Dog (Morbid Angel) - by Mr Killjoy - 12-08-2015, 01:42 AM