Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 09:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bet NONE will accept this challenge...
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-14-2015, 02:00 PM

As I was thinking on how I should beat your boney ass, I see that your so confident that you' think that my ass will get kicked by you when in reality your ass will be the one that's going to be kicked, You see code red you mentioned the words no excuses, trust me when I say don't fret about that. There where be none of that when every one in the xwf roster and staff will be bared when we fight. You just decide on how you want me to kick your ass, a spin the wheel make the deal match. It is very simple, there are a 150 matches for you to choose and to die in, all ya gotta do is stick your hand in the wheel and the number you pick wheel will.......well you'll get to see and know when the time comes puta

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I bet NONE will accept this challenge... - by drezdin5788 - 09-14-2015, 02:00 PM