Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition For A Change of Oils for War Games
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-08-2015, 02:20 PM

(09-08-2015, 12:24 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: I'm "overweight" because I have more muscle mass than the average, non-athlete, person. Just about every athlete is "overweight," unless they're only three apples high like you.

I've got an Adonis belt and an eight-pack... there's barely an ounce of fat on my body. Ask your wife, you know she jerks her dick thinking of me.

"What's that blood sugar up to now? Or, is your blood too thick from all that oil to be tested? Come on, Jabba, don't pass it off like you're in shape. Shit, son, you got more chins than Bobbie over here. You got more fat than a Paula Deen cook book. And nigga, all them tears you've been crying about everything you've been crying about, they saltier than the dead sea. Want a butter stick, bitch?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Petition For A Change of Oils for War Games - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-08-2015, 02:20 PM