Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition For A Change of Oils for War Games
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-08-2015, 11:55 AM

(09-08-2015, 11:10 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Typical American, how does it feel to represent a country that values you receiving your playgirl magazine over getting to rape or murder on time.

What the hell does that even mean? Seriously, I would gladly get an issue of Playgirl before getting raped or murdered. I think that's global, bud.

And Vin, not all of us are struggling to fit into the leftover skinny pants that the lead singer of Ratt wore when he got snail trails on them from a Kentucky hooker. Just because I'm big doesn't mean I'm a fat ass, I'm just the Epic Endomorph of X-treme. Sorry you weren't born to be built like a tank, but hey, maybe if you had a little more meat on your bones you would've survived Trax last Wednesday.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Petition For A Change of Oils for War Games - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 09-08-2015, 11:55 AM