Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition For A Change of Oils for War Games
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-07-2015, 10:03 PM

I hereby open my petition for the oil at War Games be changed from BP to peanut.

Firstly, peanut oil is natural and renewable. Let's go green, and in the name of George Washington , go nuts too.

Secondly, peanut oil is way fucking tastier. It's the secret to good fried food, and if I'm going to tempura batter and fry my opponents I'd prefer they were at least delicious after being drown - scalded in a death so horrific I shudder to think of it. I mean, after draining your lungs will look like the exterior of an egg roll, your eyes will explode and leave flowering red blooms in the breading around your sockets, a darkened trail of liquid brain matter drizzling from your ears, your finger and toenails curled upwards, and the muscles in your face pulled taught, leaving a riktus grin. Even my opponents will he happy with the decision.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Petition For A Change of Oils for War Games - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 09-07-2015, 10:03 PM