Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 04:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy fucking shit
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2015, 04:07 AM

He uses his big toe to squish what's starting to look like a shredded worm that you've been using for too long on your hook on a really slow day of fishing.

"Sounds like you're trying to call me a cheap rip off but let's think about that for a second.

"Are you already realizing where you fucked up with that?

"You've been literally ripped off of Peter Gilmour's body while I'm the realest thing this federation has seen in years. Next you're going to call me the dick! You cheap rip off dick -- I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but I'm not sure if I can picture that happening because what would you need to do? Kind of wrap yourself into a tight "C" shape and poke your shriveled raisin looking head into the gaping bloody wound that once was attached to my good friend Peter? Maybe I'm not here to take titles at all; maybe I'm here for my friend who wants his dick back! Now why not make this easy on both of us and get inside this mini ice chest?

"Oh and by the way you sad excuse for thirty pounds of shit in a five pound plastic bag -- what the fuck's this shit you're coming up with about me wearing some disguise? What the fuck!!?? You been stuck up somebody's ass too long and suffering from oxygen deprivation? What kind of outfit am I wearing in your hallucinations? Describe it! I'm not sure where you saw any mask on me -- care to make anything else up while you're at it? Am I wearing the stretched out skin of Gilmour's Mother's head as my mask?

"Fuck it, you dumb mother fucker you, if you get to be a talking severed dick then who the fuck is to say I can't be an invisible man? Makes just as much sense right? That's right you shit packing ram twig! If we're living in some fucked up reality where I'm arguing with a ripped off dick over a title named after my family, then I get to be the realest fuckin' spook around! That banana jammer Trax has nothing on me! That watermelon felon TJ Wallace can suck you if he thinks he's spookier. Next I'll be saying you can't see me, and to that you'll try to tell me I'm wearing a John Cena mask and making fun of my brightly colored Cenation shirt -- maybe you're on some really good shrooms with all those nonexistent colors and masks you see? Care to share?

"Now give me something better to cut up because I almost just cut off my own dick trying to stab through the basically nonexistent shit you supplied me with!"
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Holy fucking shit - by Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 08-30-2015, 08:26 PM
re:Holy fucking shit - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Holy fucking shit - by Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 08-31-2015, 04:07 AM
re:Holy fucking shit - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-31-2015, 01:46 PM
Holy fucking shit - by Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 08-31-2015, 04:21 PM
re:Holy fucking shit - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-31-2015, 10:48 PM
Holy fucking shit - by Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 09-01-2015, 06:46 AM
Holy fucking shit - by Carver's Sheath - 09-01-2015, 03:08 PM
re:Holy fucking shit - by Bjorn Felhammen - 09-01-2015, 03:14 PM
re:Holy fucking shit - by Vincent Lane - 09-01-2015, 03:14 PM