Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatness has arrived.
TomGriff88

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2015, 09:53 AM

To all you wannabe punks, inbred meat-heads, bitter has-beens, dirty sluts, and unworthy "champions" in XWF, I have a message for you. I should probably use small words so you don't get your little minds confused. The reincarnation of Jesus requires your short-spanned attentions. I am very disappointed in what I've seen so far. I have yet to see ANYONE worthy enough to even step into a ring with me. This place is full of dick-measuring contests, with people undeserving of the spotlight, and it's truly pathetic to watch. The spotlight should be firmly centered on ME. No-one else. No-one else deserves it. Now, I'm sure you're thinking that I'm stuck up my own ass. But, I truly am the perfect human being. I will beat anyone, and I'll look great doing it. See you soon, Motherfuckers! Consider yourselves lucky I exist.
Edit

Messages In This Thread
Greatness has arrived. - by TomGriff88 - 08-22-2015, 09:53 AM
re:Greatness has arrived. - by Alexander Aries - 08-22-2015, 12:04 PM
Greatness has arrived. - by TomGriff88 - 08-22-2015, 01:15 PM
re:Greatness has arrived. - by Alexander Aries - 08-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Greatness has arrived. - by drezdin5788 - 08-22-2015, 03:51 PM