Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 03:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo
Dick of Peter Gilmour Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-20-2015, 04:31 PM

Are you ? I ask this, as it is a frequently used insult around here, but I mean it seriously. Did Techno Viking Techno Drop you on your Techno Head when Techno Vikqueen found out he Techno Cheated on her? Is that why you keep failing to understand words and comprehension? Listen, Anal Bleach, I pointed out that a lack of sex or a limited sexual history is not shameful, but not once did I say you were a virgin. So, keep this going and keep trying to wiggle and jiggle your way into a point about me calling you a virgin, but it didn't happen and you're just trying to grasp at anything that isn't me. Why not just give me a firm grip and good shake. I hear my vomit is good for your skin.

Oh shit, in here trying to bring shit back and call me Barney Green's dick. He just stole my insult and missed the point of me bringing it up. Because, he's too stupid to follow a coherent thought. Ok, Princess Sparkles, here's the run of it. Barney tried to rejuvenate his career by paying someone to look like you, talk like you, and act just like you and have that person claim to be Barney Green. That was probably you, you bleached asshole prick. I'm proving myself to be a pussy? How, by already being in a match, and asking for me, and still cumming at you? I think you're failing to understand words again, Cupcake. Didn't they have school up in Asgard? Or, were you too AsTarded for it?

Keep up with your shitty brand of supposed superiority, but the truth is shining through. It's shining through that you're not nearly as interesting or pretty as you want us to believe you are. You're just some fat dipshit who had bypass surgery and ab implants, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who can see through that shit. Lemme ask you something, though Chicken Little, if you're not a pussy, and I am, then why I am the one trying to get more matches with people who aren't crybaby pussies? Opposite of you, and all. Yeah, go back to being fat, or just vanish all together. We're already bored of you.

Dick of Gilly uses his massively sick infectious good to propel himself and pin the champ again.

[Image: PEMtNlN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Yo - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-19-2015, 09:57 PM
re:Yo - by Calix - 08-19-2015, 11:02 PM
re:Yo - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-20-2015, 06:03 AM
re:Yo - by Calix - 08-20-2015, 09:20 AM
re:Yo - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-20-2015, 10:45 AM
re:Yo - by Calix - 08-20-2015, 12:26 PM
re:Yo - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Yo - by Dick E. - 08-21-2015, 06:37 AM